A concise and informative Townhouse Summary includes:
- A brief architectural and historical profile of the property.
- Identification of the key architectural and historical features that support the townhouse’s long-term desirability and value.
- Identification of the general areas where restoration projects could increase the townhouse’s value.
- A discussion of the property’s architectural style and how that style fit into the evolution of New York townhouse design in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- A brief history of the property’s neighborhood.
- How the original residents lived in townhouses of the property’s era.
To prepare a Townhouse Summary for a particular property, Charles Lockwood & Associates will:
- Visit the townhouse to assess its architectural and historic features.
- Conduct basic research on the townhouse’s history.
- Write and produce a concise Townhouse Summary.