To help a townhouse owner, investor, or seller plan a thorough and value-enhancing restoration of their property with their architect, Charles Lockwood & Associates will prepare a Restoration Strategy and Action Plan that will include all of the information of a Comprehensive Architectural and Historical Analysis.
In addition, this Restoration Strategy and Action Plan will:
- Assess the work that needs to be done on the townhouse to maximize its value, particularly what missing elements need to be replaced.
- Discuss how thorough and accurate the restoration should be and what portions or floors of the house should be restored.
- Discuss to what period the house will be restored, and whether any later features should be removed entirely or if they should be retained and restored so that the house reflects several different historical eras and architectural styles.
- Based on Charles Lockwood and Associates conversations with the owners, architect, and contractor, discuss how authentic the workmanship and materials can be, depending on the owners’ objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Based on Charles Lockwood and Associates property evaluation and conversations with the owners, architect, and contractor, decide how the house can maintain its value-enhancing historic integrity while also including the latest modern comforts and technologies.